The BeBop MCP (Main Control Panel) enables an Org Admin (Organization Administrator) to manage Users' access to workstations. The BeBop support team creates User and Org Admin accounts by request via theticketing system. Once a User has an account, the Org Admin can administer that User's entitlements (i.e. what the user can or cannot do when logged into the Bebop OS).
User entitlements are bundled into Subscriptions and Groups. Groups are subsets within Subscriptions. After a User is assigned their roles in Subscriptions and Groups, they'll be able to access the organization's deployment.
A. Subscriptions are general feature sets for Users. Sets are packaged into Tier levels. Each Subscription has a limited number of Seats that Users can use as needed. Users may be easily moved in and out of Subscriptions and Groups as desired. Tier 2 Subscriptions may be further customized with unique labels.
*In this example there are empty Seats available for a new User to be assigned to. If there are no seats available, either unassign some users or contact BeBop to add more seats to your Org.
B. Groups are subsets within a Subscription. Groups may be customized within a Tier 2 Subscription. Each Group allows a User specific access to features. By default regular Users have access to all the most common User features. Other User Groups define specific limitations or enhancements to features. This enhances security by enabling or disabling certain abilities such as download capabilities.
*Your Group options may appear different than this list depending upon arrangements made with BeBop.
- Org Admins are an elevated group from "User All Permissions". This group provides enhanced access to the MCP. Click here for information regarding this User role.
- Users All Permissions grants User access to all features of the BeBop OS.
- Users All Except Download has all features aside from Rocket download.
- Users Out Restricted except downloading and sending Links to files.
- Users Download Only or Rocket Download has only download capabilities via BeBop Rocket.
- Users Upload Only or Rocket Upload has only upload capabilities via BeBop Rocket.
- Users Desktop Only has all the User privileges except upload and download capabilities.
- Users Content Hub has all the User privileges and downloading from shared Project storage using Content Hub in the MCP.
- Org Admins Content Hub has all the Org Admin privileges and downloading from shared storage using Content Hub in the MCP.
- Org Admins Out Restricted except downloading and sending links to files.
- Flex OnPrem has all the User privileges plus enables shared Flex storage to mount on their local computer.
- Workstation Access allows User access to only specified workstations.