What is 2FA? 2 Factor Authentication provides added security to your account and resources. When attempting to login to your account you will be prompted to enter a 2nd security challenge. BeBop offers this via SMS (Text Message) and Email. For instructions on how to perform the SMS 2FA please click here. Please contact your ORG ADMIN if you wish to switch to SMS 2FA.
Before starting make sure your Org Admin has created a BeBop User Profile for you and you received your login info. If you have not received your login info, please contact the BeBop Helpdesk. You must also download and install the BeBop Client software.
1. Login via mcp.beboptechnology.com or the BeBop Client
*If your Organization has made arrangements with BeBop to support Single Sign On (SSO) click on "Log in with SSO".
2. You will be redirected to the BeBop 2FA page
3. Check your email and confirm it is you by clicking on "YES"
4. You will be redirected to the Success page
5. Check the original browser or BeBop client that you logged in from to begin using BeBop.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.