Using the Rocket Upload or Download function within the BeBop desktop client, you can create new Projects.
1. Log in to your BeBop client
2. Now select the Upload or Download feature from the side bar of the Client application.
3. Next, select your Pod and click the "Add Project" button
4. Fill out the prompt that appears with a Project name, folder name, and drive letter and then select the "Add Project" button.
5. You will see a message that your Project has been saved and it will appear your list of Projects.
6. You can now upload files by dragging and dropping or selecting from your Finder/File Explorer