Problem: When reconnecting media or importing clips an error shows that the file is unsupported.
Steps to fix:
This can typically be accomplished by deleting your media cache.
1. Check your After Effects and/or your Premiere media cache folder location.
2. Take a screen grab of the folder name. (If you need to do a screen capture from within your VM follow these instructions)
3. Close any Adobe applications you have open (including the Adobe CC Desktop client) by selecting "File -> Exit."
* Do not just click the "X" you need to close through the File menu.
4. Open a Windows Explorer window and navigate to this folder:
*xxxxx = your username
** If you don't see the "AppData" folder select the "View" tab and then make sure "show hidden items" is selected.
5. Delete the Media Cache & Media Cache Files folders.
6. Empty your recycle bin.
7. Open a Windows Explorer window and navigate to the location that your media cache was set to from step 1.
8. Delete all items in the cache folder for your workstation.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.