Thumbnails are not the default view on Windows Server. This is a setting in the Windows OS that each user will need to change only once per workstation. Here are the instructions from Microsoft.
Each user can change this by following these instructions:
1. Open File Explorer (manila folder icon at bottom on task bar).
2. At the top, click on 'View".
3. Select Large icons (so you can see them easier).
4. At the top right click the drop down arrow under 'Options' then select "Change folder and search options."
5. Next, under "Advanced Settings" DE-Select the first entry for "Always show icons, never thumbnails."
6. Click "Apply" then OK.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.