The BeBop Workstation Dashboard App Library is where you can find any applications included in your subscription to BeBop Technology. From here you can install or uninstall any of the listed applications with one click.
When you install an application from the Library, the app is installed on the local C: drive of the Virtual Machine. This means the application will be available to use for any User who launches the BeBop Workstation.
*The installed application is only available as long as the workstation exists. If the Workstation is upgraded or encounters a fatal error and is terminated, Users will have to reinstall the application from the App Library upon starting the new Workstation.
1. The App Library is a tab on your BeBop Workstation Dashboard to the right of the 'Home' tab.
2. Any applications that have already been installed are listed, as well as any other applications that are available in your subscription.
Installing from the App Library
1. Install any applications that you see available by clicking on the 'Install' button.
2. The application status shows 'Installing.'
3. You will receive a message shortly thereafter of a successfully completed install. Open the installed application from the App Library or from the new desktop location.
Uninstalling from the App Library
1. Uninstalling the application is just as easy, simply select the vertical drop down button and select 'Uninstall.'
2. The application status will change to 'Uninstalling.'
3. It will be followed by a 'success' message at the top right of your Session Dashboard.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.