BeBop links allow BeBop users to create shareable URLs which enable both internal and external individuals to upload and download content directly to and from BeBop Projects(shared cloud storage) from nearly any device with a web browser, and with all of the security and control you expect from BeBop.
BeBop Links can be created from your user account within "mcp.beboptechnology.com" or from within a workstation through the Session Dashboard. You can find instructions for each through these links:
To create a BeBop RECEIVE Link through the MCP follow these steps:
1. Log in to mcp.beboptechnology.com
2. Select the 'Project' button on the left side panel.
3. Search for the Project name or choose from the list. Click on the Project name that you would like to create a BeBop link to.
4. The Project Profile tab opens. Select the "Content Hub" tab.
5. Find the folder that you would like to have people upload into. Click on the three buttons under "Action" and select "Receive Link".
6. Enter a Name for your link. You will be able to easily find this link later through the BeBop Links tab. You can also enter a Note for the link. Click the "Add" button to continue.
*An expiration time can also be set for the link if you would like the link to be available for only a limited time. Select the "Set Time" option and adjust the Date and Time for the link to expire. Click the "Add" button to continue.
7. BeBop Receive Link protection options are next. This is where you can determine the level of access to the BeBop Receive Link's location.
|Open access to anyone with a BeBop Link URL.
|The user will be asked to login to BeBop before they can upload files. If 2FA is enabled for the user, they will be prompted for a 2FA.
|The user will be prompted to enter a password that you choose.
9. Email or message the BeBop link to whoever needs access. When they click on the link they will be presented with a web based uploader.
10. A status screen shows upload progress.
11. Upload successfully completed!
The files will be available in your project.
*The BeBop Links Tab lists Links that have been created, along with additional information. Some adjustments may also be done here as well.
a. "Copy BeBop Link" will copy the Link's URL to your computer's clipboard for you to share.
Other changes available are Expiry, Active (on or off) and Settings (Link name and notes).
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.