A workstation may be started from a phone or mobile device as well as the desktop client. In order to use a Zero Client you MUST start a workstation before logging in.
1. Launch the internet browser on your mobile device and go to mcp.beboptechnology.com.
Login using your email address or username. Use lower case characters.
2. You will receive an SMS text. Enter the SMS 2FA (two-factor authorization) code and click on "Confirm."
3. Select the menu hamburger at the top of the screen.
4. Select "Workstations" from the left side of the screen.
5. Click the "Play" arrow icon to start the desired workstation. There is a search function if needed.
There is a confirmation that the start process has begun.
6. The arrow will turn green as the workstation starts up.
7. After a few moments, "Ready" appears next to the workstation name. You are now ready to launch your workstation with a zero client or through the desktop client.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.