The following article shows you show to upgrade the Zero Client firmware to the latest version. This will enable support for some of the Wacom Tablets.
- Download the following file on a separate computer
- On the Zero-Client goto "Options > Information" on the top left of the screen
- Goto the Network tab and get the IP Address
- On a separate computer, launch Chrome or Firefox and enter the IP Address and hit "Log In"
- From the top Menu hit "Upload > Firmware"
- Browse and add the file from Step 1
- Reset the machine
- You are all done!