If you cannot get any audio out from a workstation, chances are your audio output device was changed after you launched the BeBop session. This can cause the audio to disappear unless you re-launch the session. If you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:
1. First confirm that the audio is turned on and at maximum volume on the workstation. In the bottom right of the task bar you will see the little speaker icon. Click on it and confirm that audio is turned on
2. If Workstation audio is turned on and you still aren't getting audio, quit out of the BeBop session you are in. This simply disconnects you from the workstation, and does not stop it or close any applications or processes currently running. Move the cursor up to the top of the screen until the menu bar appears.
3. Open the bebop_session menu and select Quit PCoIP Session (command-Q on the Mac).
Or go to "Connection" - Disconnect (Ctrl - Option - F12)
4. Relaunch the BeBop workstation from the BeBop Client
5. The BeBop session should detect the new audio device and audio should be restored on the workstation.