When running your BeBop workstation on a Mac, if it is left running and enters the Windows lock screen mode (requiring a Ctrl-Alt-Delete command to unlock) please do the following:
1. Move your cursor up to the top of the screen so that the menu bar appears.
2. Open the "Connection" menu.
3. Select "Send CTRL-ALT-DELETE" from the menu
4. The workstation will go to a login screen and request a password (this is the same as your BeBop user password).
5. The workstation will unlock and continue running as normal.
NOTE: If when you move your cursor to the top the menu bar does not appear, press "Cmd + tab" to quick switch to the last used application. Then "Cmd + tab" again to switch back to the Virtual Machine. The menu bar will now appear when you move your cursor to the top.