On BeBop you have the ability to easily install your own fonts.
1. Gather your fonts.
2. Launch the BeBop Client, and goto the Ingest tab.
- Select a project
3. Select a folder of Fonts OR a set of Font files
4. Verify all files were uploaded
5. Launch your workstation
6. Using BeBop Dashboard: Mount your project
8. Using File Explorer: Open c:\fonts
7. Copy your fonts to c:\fonts
8. That's it! Your fonts will be available to use on the workstation.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.