Before starting make sure you've created a BeBop user profile and received your login info. If you have not received your login info, please contact the BeBop Helpdesk. You must also download and install the BeBop Client software before you can ingest content.
1. Open the BeBop Client application and login.
2. You will be presented with the BeBop pod(s) - BeBop terminology for a Cloud region - that you have access to (your options may be different then the ones shown).
3. Select the pod you have been assigned in your "Welcome to BeBop" email notification.
4. Select the BeBop Ingest button.
5. Select the Project name associated with your BeBop account (enterprise customers may have access to multiple projects).
6. There are three easy ways you can ingest content into BeBop:
You can ingest entire folders of content from your computer or a network.
You can select individual media files to ingest from your computer or a network.
Or you can drag-and-drop a media file into the ingest window.
7. You can check the status of your ingest progress as you go. NOTE: Ingest speed varies depending upon your bandwidth.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.