This release includes an update to the Session Dashboard. The Session Dashboard will automatically update upon the first login into a BeBop workstation.
Release 2021.11 Overview:
In this release we are enabling Org Admins with SSO to add new users to their account and fixing an issue related to User permissions.
We are always hard at work to make sure that the BeBop platform is performing flawlessly on all of the clouds that we support. We continually look to improve the creative user’s experience on BeBop, often looking deep to address software issues that impact users regardless of the source of the issue.
In addition to the improvements highlighted below, we are constantly maintaining and optimizing our underlying platform technologies to provide the best and most secure experience for our users.
Release version 2021.11 includes updates to the following BeBop platform components:
- Session Dashboard
Org Admins can now add users to their Org if SSO is enabled
- Org Admins now can add new users to their organization as long as the following conditions are met:
- The organization has subscribed to a tier with Single Sign On (SSO), and the SSO feature is enabled
- The Org Admin has successfully requested via Helpdesk ticket that their organization’s email domain be registered to their account
- (e.g. “organization.com”)
- The user being added has the same email domain that has been registered to the organization’s account
- (e.g. “firstname.lastname@example.org”)
Audio issue on BeBop Workstations is fixed for “Enable Desktop” permission users
- Previously, the audio on BeBop Workstations was not functioning properly for users who were configured with the “Enable Desktop” permission. This has now been fixed.