Release 2021.10 Overview:
In this release we are adding several new self-management abilities for Org Admins, as well as addressing an issue with Jam Sessions chat audio selection.
We are always hard at work to make sure that the BeBop platform is performing flawlessly on the clouds that we support. We continually look to improve the creative user’s experience on BeBop, often looking deep to address software issues that impact users regardless of the source of the issue.
In addition to the improvements highlighted below, we are constantly maintaining and optimizing our underlying platform technologies to provide the best and most secure experience for our users.
Release version 2021.10 includes updates to the following BeBop platform components:
Org Admins can now manage Rev Live stream watermarks and logos within MCP
- Org Admins can now upload images for use as Rev Live stream watermarks and logos within the Pod Profile section of the MCP.
- Watermarks should be PNG file format and a size of 500w x 500h pixels.
- Rev Live logos should be PNG file format and a size of 700w x 200h pixels.
Org Admins can now set the Idle timeout and for workstations
- Org Admins now specify both the Idle timeout and the time zone used for workstations in their deployment.
Mic and Speaker selection for Jam Sessions chat audio now works properly
- Users were previously unable to select the specific microphone and speaker setting to use for Jam Sessions chat audio. This issue has been fixed.