What is 2FA? Two-factor Authentication provides added security to your account and resources. When attempting to login to your account you will be prompted to enter a 2nd security challenge. BeBop offers this via SMS (Text Message) and Email. You are initially set-up as SMS 2FA as default condition. For instructions on how to perform the Email 2FA please click here. Please contact your ORG ADMIN if you wish to switch to Email 2FA.
Before starting make sure you've created a BeBop user profile and received your login info. If you have not received your login info, please contact the BeBop Helpdesk. You must also download and install the BeBop Client software.
1. Login via mcp.beboptechnology.com or the BeBop Client with either your email address or username and password:
2. You will see the BeBop 2FA SMS page
3. Check your phone or messaging app for the authentication code.
4. Enter the code in the appropriate field on the BeBop Client.
5. The BeBop client will load you to your assigned Pod.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.