Before starting make sure you activated your account with your email and visited your BeBop user profile in the MCP. If you have not received your login info, please contact the BeBop Helpdesk. You must also download and install the BeBop Client software before you can ingest content.
1. Open the BeBop Client application and login.
2. Select the Hot Folder button located on the left features bar.
3. Select "Add Hotfolder" to create a new Hot Folder.
4. Select the Pod and Project storage to connect your hotfolder to, as well as the folder that BeBop will monitor as a source.
5. You can optionally select what files and sub-folders to include or exclude from the hotfolder process.
a. One Way: The files on your computer will NOT retransfer if deleted in the BeBop Project.
b. Absolute Path: The complete local folder path will be recreated on the BeBop Project.
6. Confirm your settings and click the blue "Add hot folder"
7. The current status of your sync folder will be shown. You can also select the "Rescan" option if syncing doesn't begin after adding more files.
8. Your Hot Folder will be located within your Bebop Project in the root location.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.