1. Open the BeBop Client application and login.
2. The BeBop Pod(s) (BeBop terminology for a Cloud region) that you have access to are shown. (Your options may be different then the ones shown).
3. Select the Pod you have been assigned in your "Welcome to BeBop" email notification.
4. Select the Rocket Download button. If you do not see the BeBop Download button, contact your OrgAdmin to verify that your account has been approved for downloading content.
5. Select the Project (BeBop terminology for shared storage drive) name associated with your BeBop account (enterprise customers may have access to multiple projects), or search using the “Search Project” bar by typing in the name of the project. What is a BeBop Project?
6. Set your download location.
7. You may for the desired media or folders using the search parameters; Name, File Size, Date.
After inputting your parameters, press "Enter".
8. Once your media or folder is found, select the download icon to retrieve it.
9. Check the status of your download progress as you go by selecting the “Active Downloads” tab. There is also a progress tracker at the top of the Client application, should you switch to a different Client feature.
10. The gear wheel next to the destination path allows you to modify the number of parallel downloads and verifications. The default for both is four.
Make sure to select "Save" after making changes to your Download Settings.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.