1. Login to the MCP and Navigate to "Projects Admin".
2. Click on "Add Project".
3. Choose a Project Name, POD, and enter a folder name.
4. Edit the project by selecting the name
5. Navigate to "Sync Settings" and Add your Credentials. You'll have to type the first few letters to have the drop down list show up. If you haven't created your credentials yet please see this article:
Adding Your Cloud Storage Credentials
6. Type the name of your bucket then select "List Folders" and select your folder.
7. Choose a Sync Direction. This will send content UP to your cloud storage from BeBop or bring content DOWN to BeBop from your storage.
8. Choose your files and folders that you want to sync. Clicking Next without selecting anything will sync it all.
9. Verify and Save your settings.