This article will explain how to add your AWS S3, Azure Blob, and Google cloud storage credentials.
1. Login to https://mcp.beboptechnology.com
2. Navigate to "Credentials". Click on "Click here to add your 1st credential"
3.Choose a Name and Provider Type.
4. Once the Credential profile is created, click on "Add".
For AWS S3
1. Have your Secret number. Select "Edit" to enter.
2. Enter your Secret number and select "Update".
2. Enter your Key and Bucket Location. Click on "Verify" to test.
3. If all is well, click on the blue "Update Profile" to complete.
For Azure Blob
1. Fill in fields for Blob Service SAS URL and the Default Container.
2. Click on the blue "Update Profile" when completed.
2. Role: roles/editor
3. Fill out the fields for Project ID, Client email address and Private Key.
4. The Private Key may be changed with the "Edit" button.
5. Test the bucket access using the "Bucket" field.
6. If all is well, click on the blue "Update Profile" to complete.
Now you can create a project to pull files DOWN from your cloud storage and send files UP to your cloud storage.
For any questions or problems, please create a ticket on the BeBop Helpdesk.