If you find that you are experiencing audio latency issues or footage looking out of sync in the Preview window you may be able to adjust your audio latency settings to correct.
There are many reasons why your audio may appear out of sync and below is a simple solution to adjust for network delay, ping rates, network traffic, and other variables.
1. Launch Adobe Premiere from the BeBop Dashboard
2. Go up to the Edit menu and select Preferences -> Audio Hardware
3. Click on the Latency drop-down menu to select a time setting
4. BeBop recommends that all users set their audio latency to 60ms for best performance. Select 60ms from the menu.
5. Once you have selected the correct audio latency, click the OK button at the bottom to apply the settings.